- Up to 125W per Channel at 8 Ohms
- Up to 8K Video on All HDMI Inputs
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and IMAX Enhanced
- Use with HEOS for Multi-Room Audio
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Connectivity
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 Room Calibration
- Next-Gen Gaming Features
- Alexa, Google Assistant & Apple Siri
Cinephiles and audiophiles alike will enjoy what the AVC-X4800H 9.4-Channel Network A/V Receiver from Denon has to offer. The receiver is capable of filling larger rooms or dedicated home theaters with enveloping sound thanks to support for 9.4-channel surround sound. You can also take advantage of IMAX content, 3D, and height-based surround effects with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and IMAX Enhanced. With 7 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs, you can connect a wide variety of sources and enjoy 8K pass-through for brilliant picture quality in addition to immersive sound. Add in HEOS built-in and the X4800H can expand outside your living room to deliver whole home audio and music.
If you have HEOS-compatible speakers in your home, you can wirelessly stream online music to any of them and control it all with the HEOS app or your voice via Google Assistant.
When hooking up a video game console, you'll enjoy support for VRR (Variable Refresh Rate), ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), and QFT (Quick Frame Transport). These technologies help to reduce latency, automatically trigger your TV's game mode, and will automatically alter the refresh rate in real time.
Supporting three-zone audio, the Denon AVC-X4800H will let you pair additional sets of speakers in other rooms. One room can playback a source in 5.1, while the others play in 2-channel stereo. When set up, each room can listen to their own audio source.
Using the included Audyssey measuring microphone, you can precisely calibrate your speaker system to your room's unique layout. With a planned future firmware update and separate fee, you can also use Dirac Live calibration.
- Play 8K video at 60 Hz or up to 4K video at 120 Hz
- 125W per channel
- HDR, HLG, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, and Dynamic HDR support
- ARC/eARC support
- Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple Siri support
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet internet connectivity
- Bluetooth streaming support
- Wireless playback via TuneIn, Spotify Connect, Pandora, and more
- Roon Tested
In the Box
- Denon AVC-X4800H 9.4-Channel Network A/V Receiver
- Remote Control with Batteries
- Audyssey Microphone
- Cardboard Microphone Stand
- 2 x External Detachable Antennas
- Wire Labels
- AC Cord