- 1 x 1" Decoupled Carbon Dome Tweeter
- 1 x 5" Continuum Cone FST Midrange
- 2 x 5" Aerofoil Profile Woofers
- 50 to 28 kHz Frequency Response
- Supports 30 to 200W of Power
- Dual Connections for Bi-Wiring
Enjoy dynamic audio and clear, easily understood dialogue by adding the mocha HTM71 S3 3-Way Center Channel Speaker from Bowers & Wilkins to your TV. Whether you're upgrading your TV's audio or building a new 700 Series surround sound system, you will enjoy high-fidelity audio from the HTM71 S3's single 1" decoupled carbon dome tweeter, 5" Continuum cone FST midrange driver, and dual 5" Aerofoil Profile woofers.
The 1" decoupled carbon dome tweeter is featured in a tweeter-on-top design, housed in a frame that's been milled from a single block of aluminum for better resistance to resonance. With the HTM71 S3, the tweeter now utilizes a carbon dome, which raises the breakup threshold to 47 kHz, further improving the accuracy of higher frequencies.
Continuum Cone Midrange
The 6" midrange driver incorporates a composite construction that does not hinder the speaker's performance. Four Bowers & Wilkins technologies are employed to ensure clean and neutral vocals and instrument representation, without interference from the woofers. The four technologies used are a Continuum cone, FST, biomimetic suspension, and midrange decoupling.
- Supports up to 200W of amplified power
- Dual connections support bi-wired setup
- Variable thickness woofers for improved rigidity
- Gloss Black
- Satin White
In the Box
- Bowers & Wilkins HTM71 S3 3-Way Center Channel Speaker (Mocha)
- Foam Plug
- Self-Adhesive Rubber Feet