- 1 x 1" Decoupled Carbon Dome Tweeter
- 1 x 5" Continuum Cone FST Midrange
- 2 x 5" Aerofoil Profile Woofers
- 48 to 28 kHz Frequency Response
- Supports 30 to 150W of Power
- Dual Connections for Bi-Wiring
Improving on the last generation's S2, the 704 S3 3-Way Floorstanding Speaker from Bowers & Wilkins in mocha ushers in a new standard in high-fidelity sound. Whether it's used purely for music or in a larger home entertainment system, you will enjoy dynamic sound from dual 5" Aerofoil Profile woofers, a 5" Continuum cone FST midrange, and 1" decoupled carbon dome tweeter. Add in a rear-firing port, biomimetic suspension on the midrange, and more; and you have speaker capable of truly clean, precise, and dynamic audio reproduction.
Carbon Dome Tweeter
The 1" decoupled carbon dome tweeter improves upon the last generation's aluminum double dome, raising the breakup threshold to 47 kHz, further improving the accuracy and detail of higher frequencies.
Continuum Cone Midrange
The 5" midrange driver incorporates a composite construction that does not hinder its performance, and four Bowers & Wilkins technologies are employed where the combination ensures clean and neutral vocals and instrument representation without interference from the woofers. The four technologies used are a Continuum cone, FST, biomimetic suspension, and midrange decoupling.
- Supports up to 150W of amplified power
- Dual connections support bi-wired setup
- Variable thickness woofers for improved rigidity
- Gloss Black
- Satin White
In the Box
- Bowers & Wilkins 704 S3 3-Way Floorstanding Speaker (Mocha, Single)
- Foam Plug
- Accessory Pack (Spikes, Rubber Feet & Hardware)
- Limited 5-Year Warranty