ANTHEM – PURE PERFORMANCE, PURE VALUE
Since the AVM 50 and Statement D2 A/V Processors, music lovers and home theater enthusiasts have coveted Anthem’s premium surround separates. Featuring industry-leading room correction, expert management of the latest audio formats and robust integration; Anthem is the ultimate nerve center of any premium home theater or media room.
The AVM 90 is their new flagship A/V Processor with upgraded audio circuitry, 4 independent subwoofer outputs and a 32-bit AKM AK4499EQ DAC with 768kHz sampling capability. It represents Anthem’s ultimate expression of audio performance.
Object-oriented audio codecs have been updated with support for up to 15.4 channels; as well as built-in streaming support for Apple AirPlay2(coming soon), Google Chromecast, Bluetooth, Spotify Connect (coming soon) and Roon (coming soon).
Video support includes 7 HDMI 2.0 inputs with 2 outputs, plus eARC for seamless integration with smart TVs. Perfect passthrough of Ultra HD signals at up to 18.2 Gbps with Dolby Vision, HDR or Hybrid Log Gamma ensures optimal presentation of your visual media.
INTRODUCING ANTHEM WEB USER INTERFACE
Anthem Web User Interface is now built in to all MRX Receivers and AVM Processors. Using a phone, tablet or laptop, owners can easily access any function or setting and make changes on the fly. Power the main or second zone on and off, adjust volume, change audio modes or tweak channel trims for a perfect surround sound experience. Web UI can also be used to calibrate speaker delays and levels and configure network settings/control options. Source devices can be renamed, simplifying set up by enabling the elimination of unused inputs. Installers can import and export files to make remote management simple and convenient.
The Anthem AVM 90 features external control and IP control capabilities for easy customization and compatibility with third-party integration solutions.
Anthem has one simple goal – to design, engineer and manufacture audio/video products that deliver premium performance and convenience at a reasonable price. They do this by spending thousands of hours selecting and testing components, carefully designed with their own circuit topologies, and backing them with robust power supplies that ensure maximum long-term quality and reliability. This is achieve with their team at the Paradigm/Anthem Research Center and their decades of combined experience.
Today’s premium home theaters need support for as many as 15 speakers and 4 subwoofers to handle the latest Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object-oriented audio codecs. Pair an AVM 70 or AVM 90 A/V Processor with a stack of MCA amplifiers and you’ll hear sound that rivals the best commercial cinemas.
MCA’s scalability means you can purchase only the channels you need to power your vision of home entertainment. AVM Processors can now manage configurations up to 15.4 channels (up from 11.2) with ARC Genesis Room Correction ensuring the best possible sound at every seat. And you won’t need to hide your gear from view.
Anthem’s modernized design extends to every component in the MCA and AVM lines. All MCA power amps are crafted in Canada.
- New Electronics platform, up to 15.4 channels, HDMI 2.0b HDCP 2.2, hardware upgradeable to HDMI 2.1 (8K)
- All object-oriented audio codecs have been updated to the latest version of DTS:X and Dolby Atmos.
- On select models (MRX 1140, AVM 90 and AVM 70), object-oriented audio codecs have been updated to the latest version of DTS:X Pro.
- IMAX Enhanced
- Four Independent sub outputs on AVM 90, allow ARC Genesis to correct multiple subs individually for frequency response and phase alignment.
- Independent HDMI Zone 2 output.
- ARC Genesis now features a more precise microphone, ensuring better results in any listening environment.
- Platform Agnostic Streaming with AirPlay2(coming soon), Google Chromecast (Audio), Bluetooth v4.2, and Spotify Connect (coming soon!) and Roon (coming soon!)
- Reliable Networking Platform with web-based setup and over-the-air updates
- Next-Generation DSP Platform
- Modernized Design with high resolution front panel display
- MM Phono Stage
- 4 pre-amplifier channels
- Four independent subwoofer outputs
- Auto Subwoofer Phase Adjustments (ARC Genesis)
- Auto Subwoofer Polarity Adjustments (ARC Genesis)
- Latest Implementation of ARC Genesis
- Four Speaker Profile Memories
- 2” / 5 cm Speaker Distance Increments
- 5dB Level Increments
- MM Phono Stage
- Super Sub Front Setting
HDMI & Video
- Dolby Vision
- IMAX Enhanced
- HDMI 2.0b & HDCP 2.2 (hardware upgradeable to HDMI 2.1 8K)
- HDMI eARC
- 4:4:4 Subsampling @4K60 (18.2 Gbps)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
- 2020 Color Gamut
- 4K 50/60 Switching
- Zone 2 HDMI Output
- Dual HDMI Outputs
- Standby Pass-Through
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby HD
- DTS:X Pro
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- IP Control
- RS-232 Control
- IR Input
- Three 12V Trigger Outputs
- Pre-made Control Drivers
- Save and Load Settings
- Import and Export Settings
- Rackmount kit (sold separately)
- Google Chromecast Audio
- Anthem Logic
- Dolby Surround
- DTS Neural:X
- DTS Virtual:X
- All Channel Stereo
- All Channel Mono
- Anthem Web User Interface
- Toroidal Transformer
- 30 Input Configurations
- Input trim adjustments
- Power-on Input Assignment
- Auto Power Off
- Eco Mode (standby)
- Over-the-air Network updates
- USB updates
- Beta updates (over-the-air)
- Backlit Remote Control