CINEVERSUM BLACKWING MK TWO 2018
- 4K projection, thanks to the 3x Full-HD display chips
- 2 High fidelity video inputs: HDMI 2.0b with HCDP 2.2
- New "Low Latency Mode" for immersive Gaming, Virtual Reality and Simulation
- Improved HDR compatibility with MaxCLL / MaxFALL detection
- Accepts 4K inputs up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz - YUV 4:4:4
- Bright output: 1900 ANSI Lumens
- Amazing 1,300,000:1 dynamic contrast
- 3D pictures are brighter and optimized for 5D screens
- 1/16 pixel steps color alignment
- Fully motorized Pro-Grade lens with 10 position memories
- Large Vertical and Horizontal lens shift with vert. keystone correction
- 5 pre-configured picture profiles, including standard THX profile
- 9 additional user configurable profiles, including 4 for Installation Experts
- Advanced calibration menu with CMS
- One 12V trigger for on/off operations and anamorphic setups
- RS-232 and RJ-45 LAN control for an easier home integration
- Very resistant chassis
- Elegant French design
The Blackwing Series come now with an advanced calibration menu. The color balance can be set from the existing pre-configured profiles and stored into the 5 user profiles or the 4 lockable "Expert" profiles the later which are exclusively available on BW2 & BW3 only.
The 3D projection delivered by the Blackwing Series is extremely pleasant and relaxing by processing 3D movies in their native Full-HD resolution. Our exclusive ergonomic 3D-glasses and the new 3D adjustments menu also bring a new level of comfort to 3D projection standards.
- Up to 120Hz synchronisation signal
- 3D Parallax adjustment
- Cross-Talk cancellation quick setting
3D input formats:
- 1080p - 23.98/24Hz - Frame Packing, Top & Bottom and Side-by-Side
- 720p - 50 or 59.94/60Hz - Frame Packing, Top & Bottom and Side-by-Side
- 1080i/p - 50/60Hz - Side-by-Side
- 3DTV PLAY for PC games and HTPC
Matt Black Phantom Finish
Instead of the regular glossy black paint, this special edition uses a new matt painting that drastically reduces the light from reflecting on the projector. Even in the perfect dark cave with absolutely no light (black walls, black ceiling, black ground, black everything) the image on the screen may reflect back onto the nice glossy cabinet of the Blackwing, which may be disturbing for spectators who sit behind the projector.
This new painting should reduce a lot this undesirable phenomenon. As a result the projector becomes much more discrete, that's why we called it the Phantom.
The Static Anamorphic Kit features a high quality spherical anamorphic lens fixed in front of the projector. It eliminates the ugly and annoying black bars from the movies that can now been seen in their original cinemascope aspect ratio.
RF 3D kit, the latest innovations for Blackwing
The Blackwing MK2018 projectors are 3D capable. They are optimized to be used with our optional active 3D accessories: the minimalist RF dongle and the ergonomic 3D RF glasses. The best performances are attained by using our 5D projection screens, doubling the system brightness. These exceptional accesories bring perfect 3D projection even in enlightened environments with no more 3D sync lost.
Passive 3D Kit for Blackwing
Thanks to the innovative Passive 3D Kit, the Blackwing 3D projectors can now be used with passive glasses. Therefore, the stereoscopic effects are more comfortable thanks to the brighter and smoother 3D picture obtained.The Passive 3D Kit is an absolute upgrade for any Blackwing projectors.