The ultra-compact Gold C150 centre speaker is small enough to fit into most AV racks and is designed to match the smaller Gold speakers in a more bijou home theatre configuration.
However, because it shares tonal characteristics with all models, its capabilities are also compatible with any 'Gold' system design. The Gold C150's lustrous sealed cabinet is home to twin 5.5" drivers and the ribbon in a two way orientation, providing superior dispersion across a range from 50 Hz to 60 kHz.
- C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60 kHz
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- New C-CAM RST (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.
55 Hz — 60 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
100 — 150 W
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 51/2" RST bass/mid-range driver
1 x C-CAM H.F ribbon transducer
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
172 x 461 x 303 mm
(611/16 x 181/8 x 1115/16")
Complete Dimensions (Including Terminals (H x W x D))
172 x 461 x 330 mm
(611/16 x 181/8 x 13")
6 kg (13 lb 4 oz)