Bronze W10 Active Subwoofer
All the audiophile-like transparency of New Bronze’s low-distortion design regimen concentrated in the bass domain.
This is new Bronze bass, deeply provisioned, authentically proportioned and dynamically fleet of foot, re-tooled from the ground up to punctuate the sound of every new Bronze system with stunningly natural bass transients, timed to perfection.
The sophisticated W10 subwoofer is a New Bronze original, featuring an exclusive trinity of uprated amplifier topology, powerful DSP processing and new long-throw driver design. Advanced switch-mode power conversion techniques, custom DSP tuning and a massive power reservoir combine to generate enormous dynamic headroom from the Class D power-pack, allowing the driver to drop low and punch hard without distortion for a truly sensational deep bass experience.
A down-firing 10" ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator) ensures that with the same compact footprint as its predecessor, the W10 delivers an incredible 6 dB greater SPL at 40 Hz. Choose how you enjoy the W10’s prodigious bass energy with pre-set EQ settings for music, movie or impact.
- Ultra long throw 10" driver featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone
- 10" flat panel ABR (auxiliary bass driver) mounted on the bottom to augment low frequency extension and power handling
- Powerful Class-D Amplifier delivering over 200 W with low distortion
- Switch Mode power supply, designed to deliver high continuous rating and provides the instantaneous delivery of high current when required
- DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed in the digital domain
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact)
- 12 volt trigger - provides switching control from AV amp, processor or home automation control system
- 18 mm thick MDF construction
- Heavy cabinet bracing applied to provide stiff, low resonance cabinet
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
Lower Frequency Limit
Upper Frequency Limit
40 —120 Hz (Variable Low Pass filter)
Low Pass Filter Alignment
12 dB/ Octave variable + 12 dB/ Octave Fixed @ 150 Hz
Class D with Switch mode PSU
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 10" C-CAM Long throw subwoofer driver + 1 x 10" flat panel ABR
External Dimensions (H x W x D)
320 x 320 x 330 mm (125/8 x 125/8 x 13")
364 x 320 x 364 mm (145/16 x 125/8 x 145/16" inc grille amp & feet)
Standby Power Consumption
0.5 W (ErP approved)
Mains Input Voltage
110-120 Vac - 50-60 Hz
220-240 Vac - 50-60 Hz
12.9 kg (28 lb 6 oz)