Monitor Audio Bronze FX Surround Speaker
Developing the perfect mix of reverberant or direct surround sound in a Bronze home cinema system, the wall-hugging new Bronze FX surround speaker will combine seamlessly with front channels to establish the immersive audio experience essential to successful home theatre design.
Matched acoustically and aesthetically with its LCR counterparts, its angled-baffle cabinet can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls, and its dispersion characteristics changed at the flick of a switch to accommodate the precise requirements for di-pole (diffuse) or bi-pole (direct) operation.
Flanking a single 51/2" C-CAM bass/mid driver, dual C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters are mounted on angled side-panels, helping to create a wider, more enveloping and convincing surround sound-field.
- Acoustically matched with all other Bronze speakers for excellent imaging and timbre consistency in surround applications
- New C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- 51/2” bass/mid-range driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile
- Optimised for di-pole or bi-pole operation by the simple flick of a switch located on the rear terminal panel
- Single bolt-through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
65 Hz — 30 kHz
110 dBA (pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
20 — 80 W
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 51/2" C-CAM bass mid-range driver.
2 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
274 x 276 x 105 mm
(1013/16 x 107/8 x 41/8")
Dimensions (Including Grille & Bracket (H x W x D))
274 x 281 x 118 mm
(1013/16 x 111/6 x 45/8")
3.2 kg (7 lbs)