7.2CH 4k Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS Built-in
Give your home theatre legacy Marantz sound with the SR5014 7.2 channel 4K Ultra HD AV receiver. Extensively tuned by world-renowned acousticians at the most state of the art facilities, the Marantz SR5014 produces the most musical sound, no matter the source, from vinyl to digital streaming. Completely immerse yourself in movies and TV with elevated, high-resolution surround sound formatting from Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualisation Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X. Stream music from leading music services and control the SR5014 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri. Each of the 8 HDMI inputs are fully compatible with the latest specifications, including 4K Ultra High Definition video, 60Hz video, HDR10, Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), and support ALLM. Driven by decades of Hi-Fi expertise, the Marantz SR5014 powers premium home theatre for all your entertainment.
- Power and connectivity to suit your audio preferences: 7.2 channel discrete power amplifier, 100W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD 2ch. drive)
- Advanced object-based audio formats: Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X processing
- Versatile HDMI eARC connectivity: Includes 8 HDMI inputs, including 1 HDMI input on the front panel, with full HDCP 2.3 support, plus 2 HDMI outputs including 1 HDMI output supporting eARC function
- High-definition video processing: 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR 10 and BT.2020, plus Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG)
- High-performance, high-resolution audio playback: Ability to decode ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz — plus DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks let you enjoy music exactly as the artist intended
- Exclusive components that elevate the Marantz sonic signature: Marantz proprietary HDAM circuit boards for more detailed, dynamic sound
- Stream music from your favorite sources: Play songs from Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and more via AirPlay 2, Bluetooth and the HEOS app (music streaming services may vary by region)
- Features HEOS Built-in: Advanced technology enables multi-room audio, voice control and digital music streaming
- Supports Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice agents: Use your voice to control the SR5014
- Exceptional gaming experience: Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) ensures Xbox One users have a more responsive and immersive gaming experience
- Integrates with your home-network: Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Seamless control with your smartphone: Marantz AVR remote app available for iPhone and Android devices
The Most Musical Sound
Extensively tuned by Marantz sound masters at the most state of the are facilities to deliver an exquisite sonic signature. No component leaves the hands of Marantz sound masters until it passes rigorous testing. Envelop yourself with the most musical sound, from any source.
Powerful 7-Channel Discrete Amplifier
Featuring discrete high-current power amplifiers on all channels, the SR5014 delivers 100W of power per channel (8 Ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% THD 2ch drive). With low impedance driver capability, it offers operational stability with a wide range of speakers for balanced, quality sound. Auto Eco Mode adjusts power output to speakers based on volume level and on-screen eco meter, providing power consumption reduction in real-time without sacrificing superb Marantz sound.
Latest HDMI Connectivity
Includes 8 HDMI inputs — with 1 HDMI input on the front panel for quick connection — each one supporting HDCP 2.3, 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, HLG, High Dynamic Range (HDR10), 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 pass-through. The video processor is capable of upscaling SD and HD video to 4K Ultra HD.
HDMI inputs automatically rename themselves with information provided by the source when available.
Supports Latest Object-based Audio Formats
Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio with the latest surround formats, including Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X.
HDMI eARC Object-Based Audio Support
eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports the transmission of immersive audio from your TV with a single HDMI cable, simplifying overall setup.
Auto Low Latency Mode for Xbox One
Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) ensures Xbox One users have a more responsive and immersive gaming experience when connected with select TV models that also support ALLM.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
Supports dual subwoofers for even, low-frequency bass response within your listening environment. Enjoy accurate bass with no audible peaks or dips no matter where you place your subwoofer.
Advanced 32-bit D/A Conversion on All Channels
Advanced reference-class 32-bit AKM D/A converters on all channels for optimum fidelity and the widest dynamic range with the lowest distortion. This ensures consistent high-fidelity and precise channel matching across all channels for the ultimate listening experience.
Audyssey MultEQ XT For Simple Setup and Room Calibration
Optimize your audio experience with Audyssey MultEQ XT for seamless setup of your listening environment. With the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ XT analyzes each speaker's output (including the subwoofers) at up to eight measurement locations and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. Audyssey Dynamic Volume smooths out disruptive jumps in volume (such as TV commercials), letting you listen at lower levels while still enjoying clear dialogue, music and sound. Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides full-range clarity at any listening level.